This is simple do to- just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
My first project is a layout featuring our new Twitterpated Paper and our new Basic Collection of Craft Buttons! Buttons are one of my favourite embellishments, for cards or layouts. This brand new Basic Collection includes fabulous chunky buttons in Colonial White, Bamboo, Chocolate & Cocoa! Try using them to punctuate your titles, or for a special border, to anchor your tags or journalling pieces, and for the center of a flower. So versatile! (You can click to enlarge these photos):
The layout design is from our How To Program Book "Cherish", and is titled "Then & Now". Materials Used (all Close to My Heart):
- Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack (available September 1st)
- Basic Craft Button Assortment, featuring Colonial White, Bamboo, Cocoa and Chocolate buttons (available September 1st)
- Best Wishes Acrylic Stamp Set (corner flourishes)
- Picture Perfect Acrylic Stamp Set (Captured Moments sentiment)
- Dimensional Elements (chipboard) - Simple Alphabet Lowercase
- Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon
- Colonial White Waxy Flax
- Chocolate Embroidery Floss from our Neutral Assortment
- Just Blooms Flowers - the White Daisy and Big Pinks assortments
- Clear Sparkles
- Cardstock: Colonial White & Chocolate
- Inks: Chocolate & Sorbet
CPS Sketch #130.
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart):
- Jingle Level 2 Paper Pack (available September 1st
- Holiday Jingle Acrylic Stamp Set (sentiment)(available September 1st)
- Holiday Trinkets Acrylic Stamp Set (snowflakes)(available September 1st)
- Cardstock: White Daisy & Twilight
- Inks: Twilight & Tulip
Now "Hop" on over to Dawn's Blog
**Link not working? Missed a Blog? Visit my post Here to see a full listing of all of this Hop's Participants!
For more blog-hopping fun, be sure to check back here again on my blog on September 1st! I'll be participating in the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring tons of great artwork using our September Stamp of the Month "Treasures".