I picked up some inexpensive notepads at a dollar store. I simply cut my cardstock to fit and wrap around the notepad. I adhered the cardstock on the back side of the notepad only.
I based the design of the front of the notepad on the Originals Card Confidence Program design titled "Center Accent" (I simply adjusted the dimensions to fit the dimensions of my notepad).
(Sorry about the shadow in the photo!!)
- Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack (available September 1st)
- Treetops Acrylic Stamp Set (LOVE these stamps!!)
- Sans Alphabet Acrylic Stamp Set
- Stitched Sorbet Ribbon from the Designer Ribbon Rounds Sorbet Collection
- Inks: Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet
- Cardstock: Chocolate, Colonial White
If you are in the Calgary area - I still have a few September dates open. Contact me today to book your gathering! You & your guests can make this fun little project for FREE!
Be sure to check back here tomorrow!! I'll be participating in the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring our Stamp of the Month for September - "TREASURES"! We'll have over 60 consultants participating in this hop so you are sure to see some amazing artwork featuring this great new stamp set! Don't miss it!!