Welcome to another Friday edition of my Five Fabulous Finds!!
1) I love this week's Free Font over at Creating Keepsakes!! It is called "Melton" and it is super cute & versatile! Check it out HERE.
2) I know you all know that you can do amazing things with your Cricut machines, and with the Art Philosophy cartridge, in particular. But this next fab find is simply UNBELIEVABLE!! Christine Adams created an amazing over-the-top, I can't believe that's not real, Rose Bouquet! Check it out! WOW!! (And she has even included a video tutorial on how to make it for those so inclined!!)
3) Speaking of over-the-top gorgeous creations, check out this Mini Album made from kraft envelopes & using the CTMH Wings Collection by Pam Thorn! Again, WOW!!
4) My scrapbook layout pick for this week is hands-down this gorgeous 2 pager by Pamela O'Connor featuring the new Pemberley paper! Love every detail!
5) If you love home decor ideas - then this find is for you. Home Depot released their 2012 Dream Book today - - I enjoyed browsing it this morning for ideas & thought that you might as well :-)
So that's it for today's Fab Finds! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great weekend,