I worked a few challenges into this page. I used Stickles on the flower centers and pearls for photo corners which meets the Humble Pie Challenge of using 2 different types of bling. This also works for this week's challenge over at Sketches by Tamara which is to use rub-ons, flowers and bling!
Layout design is "Bottom Border - Title" from the CTMH Reflections Book.
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart, except as noted):
- Love Letters Rub-Ons
- Just Blooms Big Pinks paper flowers
- Chocolate Organdy Ribbon (retired)
- Self Adhesive Pearls (promo item from 2009 -not available to order)
- Brown Chipboard Letters - Thickers
- Ink: Chocolate (for distressing), Vanilla Cream to cover chipboard letters, Tulip to distress chipboard letters
- Cardstock: Blush, Tulip, and Textured Chocolate