Materials Used (all Close to My Heart, except as noted):
- Sweet Home Level 2 Paper Pack
- Enjoy the Journey Acrylic Stamp Set
- Crotcheted flower from White Daisy Mini-Medley Accents
- Pewter Brad
- Cardstock: Heavenly Blue, Garnet, White Daisy
- Ink: Garnet
- Chipboard coaster from my stash!
While creating my highlight photos for each year, I've also taken it upon myself to add tags/keywords to ALL of my photos so that I can find photos easier when I'm searching for a photo or subject (i.e. I have tags now for each of our names (me, hubby, the kids), 'friends', 'family', vacation, christmas, birthday, etc.). So when I started this process - I knew it was a big job. But wow!! It is a huge job! I have a LOT of pictures! Anyway - I'm still plugging away at it when I have 15 minutes to spare here & there. And I think in the long run it will be worth it & save me the frustration of trying to scan through hundreds of photos looking for a particular one - which I often do when I have a layout planned in my head!