This card meets a few of this week's challenges:
1) The Practical Scrappers challenge this week is to use up your scraps! You know, all those bits & pieces of random paper you have saved because you know you'll used them eventually - - well, now is the time! So I pulled out my Life Delights scraps and some cardstock scraps to pull this one together.
2) The color challenge over at KJ's Stamp Pad this week is Green, Purple, Brown & Cream. I used Close to My Heart's Sweet Leaf, Petal, Chocolate & Colonial White on this card.
Card design is "Collage" from the Close to My Heart Wishes Card Confidence Program book.
- Life Delights Level 2 Paper Pack
- Life Delights Stickease Assortment
- Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
- Chocolate Brads
- Cardstock: Chocolate, Textured Chocolate, Textured Petal, and Sweet Leaf
- Ink: Chocolate (for distressing)
I'm really enjoying your 'Life Delights' kick. That is one of my favorite papers. I love your ribbon, brads, and purle with this is yummy!ReplyDelete
So pretty! I LOVE this paper!ReplyDelete
This is fabulous Carla. What a great sentiment as well.ReplyDelete
love it!! Love the textureReplyDelete