1) The Practical Scrappers challenge this week is to use vellum!! I have to admit, other than quote stacks, I have never used vellum before!! So I was excited to try this. I actually had a few fun pieces of vellum that I had picked up in the store probably 5 years ago or more & then never used it. So I pulled it out for this layout! I thought it matched perfectly with our Animal Cookies paper!
2) The layout design is from a sketch blog I recently discovered called "The Scrappiest". This is The Scrappiest Sketch #27.
My Layout (click to enlarge):
- Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet
- Love Letters Rub Ons
- Dimensional Elements Monogram "L" (chipboard)
- Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet Lowercase (chipboard)
- Brads: White Daisy & Tulip
- Cardstock: White Daisy & Tulip
- Ink: Tulip
- Polka Dot Vellum from Michaels
This is just wonderful! That vellum goes perfectly with the papers! Such fun pictures.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing again this week Carla! I agree with Sarah, that vellum matches perfectly! This is a fab layout!ReplyDelete
Carla, this is adorable!ReplyDelete
So cute! Love the photos of your two.ReplyDelete
I mean "love the photos of YOU two." I hate seeing typos when it's too late! :)ReplyDelete
I love all the circular elements in your layout ! adorable pics too !ReplyDelete
thanks for playing along with the Scrappiest !
I just love what the vellum adds to the LO. I look forward to trying that!ReplyDelete
Great layout. I love those papers and you rocked the sketch.ReplyDelete
I also hope you had a good anniversary.
What a fabulous job on both challenges! I love the cute picture too!ReplyDelete
Me again, I've left something for you on my blog!ReplyDelete
love your LO!!! the colors are awesome!!! love the spotted vellum!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along. :)
That is so cute! TFS!ReplyDelete
Great LO!!! Love the vellum! Thanks for joining in at PS!!!ReplyDelete
Great Polka Dot vellum!! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us this week at PS!!ReplyDelete