Materials used (all Close to My Heart):
- Perfect Day Level 2 Paper Pack
- It's Your Day Stamp Set (August Stamp of the Month)
- Cardstock: Colonial White (for card base)
- Inks: Cocoa, Juniper, Tulip
- Other: Fancy Cuts Botanicals die-cut flowers, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Glass, Foam Squares, Cocoa Brads
It might be difficult to see the details in my photo, but I used the "Rock & Roll" stamping technique to stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment by inking my stamp in my desired colour first, then rolling the edges of the stamp in the cocoa ink before stamping the image on my cardstock. I also adhered the flower using foam squares for added dimension and highlighted the center of the flower by coating it with a layer of liquid glass. I also distressed the edges of the card base and all of my paper pieces using a sponge and cocoa ink.