Join us for another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, April 29th to Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $345 for single occupancy) and includes:
- TIME FOR YOU!!- a fantastic goody bag
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space (4pm Friday to 4pm Sunday)
- consultants from Close to My Heart & Creative Memories on site for assistance. We will also carry a small inventory of product for your shopping convenience.
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance is due on March 29th.
Cancellations & refunds available until March 29th.
TO REGISTER: Email me firstname.lastname@example.org on Saturday February 20th at 9pm (emails before this time will be disregarded).
Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me with any questions!