Look what I did last night! Such a fun project.
The Advent Calendar is a brand new kit in the CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book. I love how easy this was! It is a little more time intensive than some projects, (after the Cricut had cut out all my little boxes to fill the CTMH Cubby, it took me about 3 hours to complete the stamping and assembly) but so worth the extra time! I'm also impressed with how sturdy this is! The Cubby is really solid and well constructed - - this should last us several years of use! My kids are quite impressed that 'mom made this' and can't wait until its' time to use it!
- CTMH Advent Calendar Kit (includes: full colour instruction guide, 1 My Creations Cubby Box, 1kit-exlcusive Advent Calendar stamp set, 15 sheets of cardstock (3 each of 5 different kit-exclusive colours), 1 package of Bitty Sparkles, 2 sheets of matching Chipboard Frames)
- Boxes are cut with CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge
- Ink for stamping: Brochure recommends Black Staz-On, I used CTMH Archival Black
- Ribbon: CTMH Black Striped Grosgrain (I thought the ribbon added a nice touch to decorate the outside of the box, but it is completely optional to the project).
- Adhesive to assemble the boxes & adhere your chipboard frames: Liquid Glass
Be sure to order yours in plenty of time to complete before the Christmas countdown begins in December!
For my local peeps (Calgary & area) - if there is enough interest, I will offer this as a class in November. Send me an EMAIL if you would be interested in attending!