Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I have another edition of my Five Fabulous Finds to share with you today:
1) Blacks photography is having a sale on prints - through March 18th - print up to 50 6"x8" prints for just $5! That is 10 cents a print! Great price! I love having a selection of 6"x8" size prints on hand for scrapbooking - adds a little variety into your pages! Check out the sale HERE.
2) A great article on Write.Click.Scrapbook on documenting your family's stories. Not all of your stories end up on a scrapbook page - but that doesn't mean they are not worthy of being documented. Check out the article HERE.
3) For all of you Picnik users (I am one also!!) who are mourning the soon-to-be retired website - TipJunkie wrote an article this week on how to edit your photos without Picnik. You can check it out HERE.
4) Another great article and download I found this week geared towards family memory keeping - Jenny Meyerson posted a great list of Family Conversation Starters. These are great questions you can ask your kids & record the answers for posterity! You can write down their answers & make a layout - or do as Jenny has done and create little videos of the Q&A sessions! So fun!
5) I absolutely love the March stamp of the month "Potential". So versatile. I wanted to share with you my favourite creation I've seen out in blog land using this great stamp set - - a beautiful set of simple cards created by Angela Tutton.
And finally - just a quick note about the CTMH How-To Books . . .
Wishes, Magic, Imagine & Cherish are going fast. I do have one copy of each of Originals & Reflections here in my inventory if there is anybody local that was still looking to buy them. If you are looking to pick up any of the rest of the books - get your order to me ASAP before they are gone! They are $21.95 each and a fabulous resource!
Have a great weekend!