Happy Friday - -
I have another edition of my Five Fabulous Finds for you today:
1) The Crafting Chicks are having a great giveaway right now -- the prize is a Studio J 5 pack and a faux leather album! A "5 Pack" is 5 two-page layouts, page protectors and shipping to you! Great prize!! Be sure to visit the Crafting Chicks blog to enter! Contest closes February 19th.
2) The new Lucy paper from CTMH is soooo feminine & pretty!! Love the layouts created this week by Lisa Stenz and Karen Pedersen! I'll be scraplifting these ones for sure! Check them out!
3) Do you have wallpaper in your home? I love the look of it in magazines, etc. but I've been afraid! I have bad memories of 1970's/80's wallpaper and of helping my mom to both remove and apply wallpaper when I was growing up! But I must say - - I absolutely LOVE the idea of wallpapering my pantry -- Check this out!!
4) Every crafter DREAMS of a room all her own, built to her specifications. I saw some shelving this week that I've added to my 'wish list' file for my 'one day' craft room! Check out this AMAZING craft room!! Pay particular attention to her paper storage solution - pullout drawers! LOVE!
5) Have you heard? There's a new kid in town!! Let's Get Sketchy is a brand new sketch blog & I've been selected to be on the Design Team! Can't wait to get started! Hope you'll visit and play along! Spark your creativity with some great layout sketches!
Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!