Another five fabulous finds for you today (my 'picks of the week' you might say!):
1) Gloria created a really great masculine birthday card this week. The stamps are CTMH and I just love the clean & simple layout of this card! I know a lot of people struggle with ideas for masculine projects so I definitely wanted to share this one with you!
2) What can you do with little strips of paper? Sooooo many things!! Check out all these great projects I spotted this week featuring paper strips: HERE, HERE , HERE and HERE.
3) If you haven't seen Mary Fish's amazing craft room yet - - take a peek. Warning - your jaw will hit the floor!
4) Did you know that Creating Keepsakes magazine has a new free downloadable font each & every Friday? This week is a very cute handwriting font called Carolyn! Available for one full week!
5) Just for those of you who missed my post HERE on my love of my new Canon camera . . . my fifth fabulous find for this week is the Kelly Moore b-Hobo bag! I have mine on order!! Yippee!
Have a great weekend everyone!