A new Friday feature perhaps?!? I can`t promise it will be every Friday - - but every so often for sure! I've seen a few other blogs posting 'picks of the week' type posts and thought that was such a great idea. I spend a CRAZY amount of time surfing other blogs & websites and lately 'pinning' on Pinterest. I thought I would share the inspiration and post some of my favourite finds from this week!
1) A FABULOUS boy birthday card by Vicki Wizniuk using the new Superhero line of papers/embellishments from the Spring/Summer 2012 CTMH Idea Book!
2) Learn with Jenny - one of my new favourite blogs to visit! Jenny is a scrapbooker, but that is only a small part of what her blogging is about. She is also a cancer survivor and is on an amazing journey! After beating cancer she decided she was going to live life to the fullest and has made a list of 1300+ things that she wants to do/experience/accomplish. Her blog is such an inspiration and I look forward to each and every one of her posts!
3) Banner birthday cards! Banners were a big trend in 2011 and seem to still be 'hanging in there' (ha, ha!) - here are three great banner birthday cards I saw this week: HERE, HERE & HERE.
4) The Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book from CTMH retires at the end of this month. My favourite retiring product that I will miss the most (and will be stocking up on before the end of January) is: the Dreamin' paper pack! Can`t get enough of the gorgeous tones in this paper!
5) Completely unrelated to scrapbooking - but a fabulous find none-the-less - LOVE LOVE LOVE the jewellery from SO PRETTY! You can find her Etsy shop here and her Website here! Check it out if you get a chance - beautiful stuff (I don't normally wear a lot of jewellery but I love the style of her pieces!)
So that is it! My first Five Fabulous Finds!!
Hope you have a fabulous Friday!