The new Idea Book is awesome!! We had another GREAT convention day today - -so much fun, so much excitement, so much creative inspiration!! What an amazing event! My head is spinning with all the new ideas in my head!! Can't wait to share some new techniques and product uses!
Here is a summary of some of the announcements/new stuff:
- New layout book (Magic) featuring interactive page features (each layout pattern has a standard pattern and interactive option)
- 8 new FABULOUS Summer palette colours!
- a TON of enhancements to Studio J, including new Studio J memberships with exclusive options and discounts! More info on all the great things happening with Studio J to come tomorrow!
- now easier for Hostesses to earn Hostess Rewards Plus
- tons of GREAT new products: 12" flip flaps (come in 4", 6" and 8" widths), new selection of faux leather albums, new embellishments (pearls and sparkles in all sorts of colours, fuzzy monsters, poinsetta flowers & Christmas brads, new Accent mini medleys in 3 of the new colours), new card kit for Christmas photo cards, more Clear Card selection, new circle card bases with envelopes, new paper packs are "Mistletoe" and "Mistletoe Creative Basics" (Christmas), "Hooligans"(Halloween), "Olivia"(fall) and "Magnifique" (my favourite - gorgeous blues & browns), new Dimensional Elements Chipboard pack - "Ornaments", new 4x4 mini album "Mix & Mingle" with chipboard pages as well as acrylic pages, new E size alphabet stamp set called "Old World Alphabet", new "Work in Progress" Album - with 'binder style' rings, new Photo Storage pages with 6 Vertical Pockets (we also have ones with 6 horizontal pockets)and a TON of great new stamp sets!
Sorry about the crazy, unorganized quick post . . . but they are keeping us busy here!! Can't wait for another exciting day tomorrow.
Check out my Facebook page "Carla Creates with CTMH" to see some fun pics from the last few days - I have a link there.