I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns. Love this sketch - all those straight lines are exactly my style!!
(Sorry about the poor lighting in the photo - we are getting a major snowstorm (again) today - so the sky is completely clouded over - leaving me with very little natural light)
I made the tree by cutting several different green patterned papers into strips (of different lengths and widths) and then layering them to form the tree! Love the effect!
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart, except as noted):
- December Word Puzzle Acrylic Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Sorbet, Cranberry, New England Ivy, Colonial White, Chocolate, Buttercup
- Ink: New England Ivy
- Foam Tape (to pop dot the star on the tree)
- Glue Dots (to attach the button ornaments)
- Other: glitter from Shimmerz