A few challenges incorporated into this card:
1) The great sketch is from Card Patterns.
2) Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge for this week is to include something from nature on your Christmas card.
3) The Practical Scrappers challenge this week is to use stamps! Not a huge 'challenge' for me since stamps have become an addiction for me & pretty much everything I do has a stamped image of some sort on it. But one fun "stamping" thing I did on this card was to take a short & straight (2") 'flourish' image and turn it into this 'curly' border around my trees. One of the great things about using acrylic stamps is that you can curve & bend them in various ways! I just kept re-shaping my stamp on the block each time I stamped it so that it followed the shape of my cardstock piece until I had a continuous border. Easy peasy!
- Holiday Creative Basics Paper Pack
- Evensong Level 2 Paper Pack
- Tree images from Holiday Trinkets Acrylic Stamp Set
- Sentiment & gift image from December Word Puzzle Acrylic Stamp Set
- Border from the Everyday Celebration Card Kit (Promotional item available on orders between September 1st - 30th). Click Here for details!
- Window Charms Circles
- Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (also included in the Holiday Creative Basics kit)
- Bitty Cranberry Brad from the Brads Essential Assortment
- Cardstock: Cranberry, Desert Sand, Colonial White
- Inks: Cranberry, New England Ivy
- Other: Foam Tape
This is great Carla! Love that border.ReplyDelete
Very cute - I love those trees! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers!ReplyDelete
You hold the market on these Christmas cards! This is another fantastic one. Love the new stamp and that paper. I also love your baby girl Unscripted card, just precious!ReplyDelete
I love the way those trees look on kraft. They really pop. What a cute card.ReplyDelete
Wow this is fantastic! Way to combine challenges, you are so creative!ReplyDelete