Here is my take on their sketch for this week:
- Juniper leafy paper from Unforgettable Level 2 Paper Pack
- Plaid and polka dot papers from the Key to My Heart Paper Pack (promotional item - not available to order)
- Friendship Word Puzzle Acrylic Stamp Set (one of my favourites!!)
- Colonial White Ric Rac from the Designer Ribbon Rounds Colonial White Collection
- Chipboard flower from the Dimensional Elements Perennials Collection
- Cardstock: Sorbet & Colonial White (both included in Unforgettable Paper Pack, and Tulip
- Inks: Tulip & Sorbet
Such a cute card!ReplyDelete
Oh how I love this card! Your papers and flower are just perfect. Great job on the challenge!ReplyDelete
cute!!! I adore your ric rac and chippy flower! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!ReplyDelete
Beautiful take on the sketch, such a cute card!ReplyDelete
thnx for playing!
Perfect mix of papers and flower! Great job!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along wit us at 'Get Sketchy'
Very pretty Carla! Thanks for playing at Get Sketchy!ReplyDelete
Lovely take on the sketch. Lovely colors!ReplyDelete
Thanks for giving our sketch a try!
Love the ric rac... great ideaReplyDelete
Thanks for playing with us!
PS Im from edmonton,.. we're practically neighbors..
Like the way you used the ric rac on your card!ReplyDelete