I'm not done with my Aspen scraps yet . . . trying to clear them out before the new Christmas papers come available in the Fall/Winter Idea Book. (Did you know that consultants can order from the new Idea Books a whole month ahead of their official release? That means I can order all those new Christmas papers to start playing with on August 1st!!!!! Can't wait!!)
A quick & easy card for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #34. This week's challenge is to use a sticker somewhere on your card.
The card design is "Oval Solitaire" from the Close to My Heart Originals Card Confidence Program.
It is hard to tell in the photo - but the snowman image, as well as the "O" in Snow are both popped up with Foam Squares. And for some reason my oval image looks like it is on colonial white - - but is actually white daisy (bright white) . . . still working on my photo skills!!
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart):
- Aspen Level 2 Paper Pack
- Snow Friends Acrylic Stamp Set
- December Word Puzzle Acrylic Stamp Set
- Color Ready Alphabet Stickers - Hodge Podge
- Color Ready Alphabet Stickers - Bold
- White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon
- Cardstock: White Daisy & Bamboo
- Inks: Outdoor Denim & Bamboo
Thanks for stopping by!!