I did manage to sneak in a little crafting time -- my sister needed a baby shower card for a friend at work. This is what we came up with (don't you love doing matching envelopes!??!):
Originals Card Confidence Program.
We actually lifted the artwork idea from a girl version done in the Summer 2009 Idea Book, Page 71. Love how the 'boy' version turned out!!
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart, except as noted):
- Notebook Level 2 Paper Pack
- Baby Steps Acrylic Stamp Set
- Inks: Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, Chocolate
- Cardstock: Colonial White, Desert Sand, Chocolate
- Chocolate Brads
- Crystal Blue buttons from the Winter Collection Craft Buttons
- Chocolate Embroidery Floss from the Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment
- Chipboard Tag from Dimensional Elements Framed Fun
- Ribbon from Michaels
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!