I sat down and did a layout for Steve's book last night with the VERY first Close to My Heart paper pack I ever bought! The paper is Caprice - - and it is actually still available - - hopefuly we'll have it for one more year before it is retired! When I took a look at this photo last night and saw Steve's 1970's brown VELOUR shirt - I knew the chocolate in Caprice would go perfectly!! (P.S. for my Regina followers - this was Marion McVeety School 1979/80, just in case you spot anyone you know in the photo!)
(Click on photos to enlarge):
Reflections Scrapbook Program. Left side is "Front & Center Basic" and the right side is "Quartet - Offset".
Materials Used (all Close to My Heart except as noted):
- Caprice Level 2 Paper Pack
- Caprice Stickease Assortment
- September Word Puzzle Acrylic Stamp Set
- Classmate Alphabet Acrylic Stamp Set
- Crystal Blue buttons from the Winter Craft Button Assortment
- Chocolate Embroidery Floss from the Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment
- Chocolate Ribbon from the Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
- Chocolate Distressing Ink
- Ink: Chocolate
- Cardstock: Crystal Blue and Chocolate (both included in Caprice Level 2 kit) and Colonial White
- Tag from my stash . . . not sure where it was purchased.