So - here is my very first altered notebook (and matching pen)! I'm pretty happy with the outcome & look forward to making more of these!
The notebook was a composition book I picked up at the dollar store.
Materials used (all CTMH):
- That's Amore Level 2 Paper Pack
- Inks: Chocolate (for distressing the edges of all the paper)
- Just Blooms Big Pinks paper flowers
- Dimensional Elements (chipboard) Monograms "J" Collections
- Fancy Cuts Botanicals
- Bigger Chocolate Brad from the Mini Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
- Chocolate Ribbon from the Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
- The inside long edge of the striped paper was trimmed using my scalloped scissors.
Carla ! great book !! this is just beautiful!ReplyDelete